Welcome to my blog!
My friend Abigail inspired me to blog; as computer-savvy as I might be, I have never ventured into this realm!
What a great way to keep friends and family who live far away closer to us...we miss you all!
What a great way to keep friends and family who live far away closer to us...we miss you all!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Anniversity
As our sixth anniversary approaches, we've been talking about celebrating...and with Maggie learning about 20 new words a day, it seems, she wanted to know what "anniversity" means. So we've been talking about weddings, anniversaries, and other kinds of celebrations; tonight I asked her "why do you think Daddy married me, Maggie?" (she had been asking why people get married). "Uh, because he found you". "And where did Daddy find me?", to which she replied, "Um, in a hotel I think". Not quite...he had to travel to the remote wilderness of northwestern Ontario to find me. Seems like yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment